Sunday, January 1, 2017

New year, Same me.

Late posting, since I've been super sick lately, but happy new year, everyone! Welcome to my blog, as well. Glad 2016 is over, but I'm not sure if I'm feeling too better about the idea of 2017. I know I can't be the only person who feels this way. Either way, I'll try my best to make weekly, or maybe even daily posts. Before leaving you guys, I should introduce myself. My name is Emma Thompson. I'm a lover, not a fighter, unless you decide to hurt those close to me, then I'll be a fighter. I've been through hell and back, yet somehow I'm still here. I know I'm not the only person who wonders why. I am an artist. Drawing digital art, making music, writing stories, fanfiction, and poetry, recording, editing, and making videos. Except to see some of my works here. If you'd like to make sure you see all of my works, cause I'm not 100% sure everything will be posted here, they'll always be posted on my deviantART, TheDreamerOfLoyalty, and Tumblr, www.emmidot.tumblr.com. Welcome to the new year, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment