Friday, January 6, 2017

.:GIFT:. Re-Design of a Holy Digimon



New year, new beginnings! 
Two years ago, I sketched these forms on paper for my best friend Victoria along with my own digimon's forms.
Sometime early last year, I digitalized it. I only did In-Training to Ultimate, leaving out the Fresh and Mega forms.
Near the end of this last year, 2016, I decided I was going to fix them up, and add the two forms I left out.
It's finally finished. I hope you like her, Victoria!
I'm super proud of this, btw!

She's a digimon that was made from the DNA of 
Gatomon(her ability to use the gift of the holy gemmed ring given to her from Gennai)
Mikemon(most of her colors, some body shape)
Leomon/Saberleomon (her eye color and some of her body shape)
&
Terriermon (little color, and very little of the body shape).

No comments:

Post a Comment